- Philadelphia Phillies won the National League Pennant for the first time since 1993
- The Boston Red Sox won the World Series and the Yankees fell apart
- Joe Torre ends his run as the Yankee Manager and heads to LA for warmer days
- I started to watch "The Office" and fell in love with it. Did you know they have reruns on Tuesday night at 10pm?
- The writers strike has crippled television leaving America stuck watching numerous CSI and Law and Order reruns day in and day out.
- I found out that Jennifer Lopez can actually act by watching the not so successful El Cantante.
- Paris Hilton, Nicole Ritchie, and Lindsey Lohan all spent time in jail.
- Brittney Spears went crazy, shaved her head, and lost custody of her kids.
- Hillary Clinton and Rudy Guiliani not being the clear front runners for 2008. Who would have thought that Barack Obama and John Edwards could challenge her inevitability. Who saw the rise of Mitt Romney, John McCain, and Mike Huckabee coming. Who imaged an '08 without there being a Subway Series?
- The crumble of the Democrats time and time again on key issues, i.e. Iraq. What happened to change? Change requires a backbone. Being a Democrat I can say they have none right now. Harry Reid, Senate Majority Leader, is a joke. Nancy Pelosi has great intentions but she needs to put the pressure on President Bush like Newt Gingrich but on President Clinton.
A Year of Travels...
- Atlantic City
- South Jersey/Jersey Shore
- New Jersey
- New York City
- Providence, Rhode Island
- All over Connecticut
Another year brings back that hope and optimism. That this will be the year I do that or experience this. New Years Resolutions are made and quickly broken or forgot about. Personally, I do not believe in Resolutions but rather New Year Goals. Think about what you would like to accomplish in 2008 and write it down. Look over that list on a regular basis and be cognizant of your goals and how to achieve them. At the end of 2008 look over your list and see if you're heading in the direction you planned upon. May 2008 be a prosperous year for all of you filled with love, new friendships, new travels, and plenty of fun!